RSS Feed

Bellissima Couture Fashions Holiday Event

Welcome to the Bellissima Couture Fashions Holiday Event!

If you would like to order any of the following fashions, please email me with the name of the fashion.  You may wish to include a second choice, as the editions are limited.  Fashions are modeled on various body types, but can be made for the body type you desire.  Please specify the body type of your choice in your emails.

Orders are taken in the order in which they are received.  Typically, this is a busy time, so there may be a delay in my response.  I appreciate your patience.

hildaewestervelt@gmail.com

Enjoy the collection!

Rose Bubble: Based on a design by Christian Dior, this gown is made from a bright red silk taffeta.  The back of the full bubble skirt is adorned with a handmade Dior rose.  Edition of 3

$85.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3626

IMG_3632

Golden Girl: Poppy is so sophisticated in this glamorous sheath in golden olive silk overlaid with a rich gold lace overlay.  The lace is from the collection of Helmut Lang.  A large silk bow with a Swarovski crystal accent decorates the shoulder.  Edition of 2

$85.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3594

IMG_3593

Satin Sequin:  This is an elegant fabric from the collection of designer Isaac Mizrahi.  Black satin, scattered with a metallic pink sequin print.  An iridescent brooch adds even more sparkle. Edition of 2

$85.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3669 IMG_3670

Snowball: This is a luscious snow white silk dress with a fluffy, chiffon rose skirt.  The halter neckline is decorated with a white silk bow and crystal and pearl accent.  Edition of 3

$85.oo SOLD OUT

IMG_3610

IMG_3616

Lace Ensemble: This top and skirt ensemble is inspired by some of the recent collections from Chanel.  The skirt is made from a beautiful silver Alencon lace from Paris over several layers of smoky blue tulle.  A silvery blue silk dupioni makes up the top and a Swarovski crystal bow accentuates the waist.  Edition of 2

$85.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3548

IMG_3553

Silvered Blue: This sheath is made special by the exquisite French lace overlay, silver touched with chocolate brown.  I chose a kingfisher blue silk shot with chocolate brown as the underlying color for a sophisticated look.  A sparkling brooch with a beautiful blue stone adds some bling. Edition of 2

$85.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3609

IMG_3605

Asian Holiday Hostess:  This hostess pajama ensemble with nehru collar is made from a striking dark red silk damask with a woven rose pattern.  Slim black silk trousers complete the look.  Edition of 2

$95.00  SOLD OUT

IMG_3566

IMG_3569

Frost: The coat in this ensemble is made of a beautiful heavy cream silk with white and silver patterns from India.  Fully lined in white silk, the coat has sparkling Swarovski crystal buttons.  A slim strapless cocktail dress in white silk overlaid with silver lace is the perfect companion.  Edition of 2

$125.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3638

IMG_3642

Silver Fox: This elegant coat is made from vintage Givenchy ruched silk sprinkled with silver flowers.  The coat is fully lined with silver silk and Swarovski crystal button decorate the front.  A white fur collar is the ultimate in luxury.*  A slim silver faille cocktail sheath with a pleated blue silk cummerbund is an elegant companion to this very special coat.  Edition of 2

*This is real fur that is reclaimed from a vintage collar.  I do not support the use of animals for fur and use only vintage fur in my designs.

$125.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3584 IMG_3583

Christmas Candy: I love pink and red together for the holidays!  This is a fun, retro holiday print in red, pink and green.  The coat is lined in bright pink silk and has red faceted buttons.  The accompanying sheath is made from the same pink silk as the coat lining, overlaid with snowy white lace.  Edition of 2

$125.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3562 IMG_3561

Sapphire Suited: This suit is made from a black silk faille woven with brilliant sapphire blue stripes.  The jacket has sapphire blue faceted buttons and a sparkly crystal bow brooch on the collar.  A bow in navy blue silk taffeta nestles in the small of the back.  Edition of 2

$115.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3643

IMG_3645 IMG_3644

The Holly and the Ivy:  Based on the Classic Dior New Look, this suit is so festive for Christmas.  The jacket is made from a beautiful silk brocade woven with deep red and green on a black ground.  A wreath brooch decorates the collar and a red silk bow belt accents the waist.  A full red silk skirt with black net underskirt completes the look.  Edition of 2

$115.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3595

IMG_3598

Pink Gown: I love pink for the holidays and this gown makes a beautiful statement.  The skirt flares into a trumpet shape with a lavish pleated flounce and bow detail.  An off the shoulder top with a ruched bustline and black sparkle tulle ruffle completes the look. Edition of 2

$150.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3570

IMG_3577 IMG_3576

Silvered Violet: Based on the OOAK gown Le Reve, this column gown is made of silver silk overlaid with silver and violet French lace from Paris.  A train of silver, sparkle tulle billows out behind with an extravagant bow in silver.  Edition of 2

$150.00 SOLD OUT

IMG_3657

IMG_3661

IMG_3666

About hwesterv

Designer of couture fashions in 1/6 scale

39 responses »

1. Hi sweetheart!

I want to get the following:

1. frost 2. Silver Fox 3. Silvered Violet

I owe you an email – hope you’re doing well.

Hugs, Loan

Sent from my iPad

2. Kimberley Lozito

Lace ensemble for vintage? If so, I would love to buy it. Kim Lozito

Sent from my IPhone

3. Hi Hilda, I would like to purchase one of the three following in this order: Frost – Silkstone Snowball – Poppy Holly and the Ivy – Silkstone Thank you! Lorrie

4. Beautiful collection darling! SO many beautiful creations – you’ve been so busy. What amazing styles and fabrics!

5. Hello Hilda, You have a beautiful collection! I would like to order the Lace ensemble (blue dress) if still available. Thank you! Francine

________________________________

6. So beautiful!!!! I love the tasteful sparkle!

7. What a STUNNING collection Hilda ! I believe you have out done yourself! Emailing my order !! M xo

8. Hi again Hilda, If you have anymore Snowball fashions, I think I would rather have one of them for Poppy. Thanks again! Lorrie

9. Pingback: Bellissima Couture is having a Holiday Event! | Inside the Fashion Doll Studio

10. Would like Silvered Violet Holiday and Ivory Are they still available?

Thanks Lorena

Sent from my iPhone 5S

11. They are gorgeous.I was just too late to the party Next time….
    XOXOXO
    cat

12. OMGOsh Hilda!
    So much beauty in one post – that show stopper dress on Elise at the end.
    Gracious I’m too late – but, I’m still in love with it!!

13. Hi Hilda, In my hurry to send my email I forgot to mention the body type. I would like the Lace ensemble for my Silkstone dolls. I don’t know if you received my email before this fashion was sold out. If my email did not make it to you in time, my second choice would be the Silvered Blue dress for Silkstone. Thank you! Francine

• Hi Francine,

I responded to your comment on the website, but thank you for emailing as well. I am sorry to say that the Lace Ensemble is sold out, but I do have the Silvered Blue dress. Thank you!

xoxo H

14. Hilda, this is an absolutely breathtaking collection. Such beautiful fabrics and unique designs. Bravo!!!

15. There are so many to love! That pale blue one….the white one is to die for, the pink gown and the last one are my favorites…..Call me inspired!

16. Total perfection, Hilda! Loved them all!!! ❤

17. Excellent collection! Brava, my dear!

18. Hilda,
    Each one is more exquisite than the last! I missed the sale, so I’ll have to be more vigilant for future offerings—congrats on all of the sellouts, and keep up the excellent work:)

19. Wow, an amazing collecting !!!! This is the best start for the Christmas Season ! Love them all. You did some magic here.

• Thank you so much, Rogier. I am so glad that you liked it. I was thinking about you all day yesterday and today as I chose the models, got the accessories together, got the girls dressed, etc. It really did feel like the day before the Runway!

20. Hi Hilda:

I didn’t get a response to my email. Resending. Thanks!!

Kim

________________________________ From: Kimberley Lozito To: bellissimacouturefashions Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 6:06 PM Subject: Re: [New post] Bellissima Couture Fashions Holiday Event

Lace ensemble for vintage? If so, I would love to buy it. Kim Lozito